09 March 2011

My Self-indulgent Birthday List of Magnificent Things #1

Today, it is five weeks to my birthday. Yesterday I was asked for my birthday list. Inevitably, my actual list will probably contain a lot of practical items (a set of decent pots – my R300 set is going to the, ahem, pot – and perhaps some winter clothing). But, as a medium of self-expression and self-indulgence, this blog seems the ideal place for a little extravagance. For the next few weeks, I will be posting gifts that I would buy myself if I were my own over-achieving, gift-buying friend.

1. The A-1 Scrabble designer edition by Andrew Clifford Capener.

This set is not actually available (yet), but the idea is for it to be available in the font of your choice or with an assorted font pack. I am a terribly indecisive, non-committal person when it comes to consumer goods (and Saturday night plans), so I would prefer the assorted pack.

Isn’t it just beautiful?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment